Global Build-to-Print Services
Our People. Our Process. Your Design.
Bring Your Designs to Life
Our contract manufacturing partners benefit from our world-class production technicians, global supply chain partnerships, MRP-inventory controls, configuration management capabilities, project management process, and global service and support model.
Brilliant People Thrive Here
Our collaborative manufacturing team includes experienced mechanical and controls technicians, electromechanical assemblers, manufacturing engineers, production coordinators, project assistants, materials coordinators, and support staff. Some areas of expertise include:
- Panel & frame build
- Single-micron precision alignment
- System integration
- I/O check
- Power up
- System debug
- Robot integration & teaching
- Sensor build & alignment
- Fixture & tool design
- Process optimization
- Build sequencing
- Make/Buy analysis
- Material status
- Documentation review
- Crating & delivery logistics
And when the time comes in your product life-cycle that you need a partner to provide Value Analysis/Value Engineering, we can support that too.
With manufacturing facilities located in the U.S. and China, our staff of over 500 employees provide exceptional global support and service. Our world-wide team regularly partners to develop our engineering and manufacturing solutions, cross-train on the latest technologies and products, and share best practices.
When you partner with DWFritz, you are partnering with one global team.
- 79,000 ft² production space
- 56,000 ft² flexible build space
- 11,000 ft² secure manufacturing space
- 1,750 ft² calibration lab
- 1,950 ft² cleanroom
- 12,900ft² warehouse space
- 5,600 ft² ITAR facilities
- 208V and 480V three-phase power
- Clean dry compressed air
- House vacuum supply
- In-house machine shop
- ISO 8/Fed 209E class 100,000 cleanroom
- 200+ engineers & technicians with capacity to scale rapidly
- Capable of manufacturing sub-assemblies, system integration, FAT, installation upgrades, and support
- Currently supporting an installed base of more than 1,700 systems in a 24/7 high-volume production environment
- Regional warranty & spare parts support
- Proof of Principle development
- Component qualification & calibration
- Advanced machine vision, lighting, and sensor design & testing
- Rapid prototyping using 3D printers
- AI software development for deep learning defect detection
- High-speed, non-contact metrology platform development
Global Supply Chain
DWFritz has established relationships with the world’s leading automation suppliers, working closely with their engineering and development teams to validate and test the most advanced, high-speed equipment. Our global partners keep our engineers up-to-date on the latest technological developments, ensuring we use the most cutting-edge tools and materials. With thousands of systems installed worldwide running at 98% uptime, our operations and logistics teams maintain an ERP system with real-time inventory management capabilities and a centralized service & support database to meet every supply chain or logistics requirement.
With manufacturing facilities located in the U.S. and China, DWFritz provides exceptional global support services.