Non-Contact Multipurpose Metrology Platform
A precise, high-speed metrology and inspection system for processing complex geometries in just a fraction of time versus traditional CMMs.
ZeroTouch® is a robust, shop-floor ready, non-contact metrology platform that captures millions of data points faster than a traditional CMM. ZeroTouch uses a multisensor array for the rapid measurement of surface finish, color, gloss and complex geometries such as chamfers, knife edges, undercuts and bores to enable the precise inspection of the most intricate parts with low GRR.
- Captures precision point cloud data to construct complex 3D profiles
- Advanced analytics integration with application specific tools
- GD&T measurements, including complex geometries such as chamfers, knife edges, undercuts, and bores
- Configurable metrology sensor bridge, including:
- Laser and confocal sensors
- High resolution cameras with multispectral lighting
Additional options include:
- Automatic part registration
- Barcode scanning to load part inspection plans from MES
- Microenvironment for temperature control
- Automatic part load/unload robot integration
- One system captures multiple, measurements simultaneously faster than traditional CMMs
- Simple part inspection planning tools, requiring no programming and saving setup time for different parts
- Micron-level precision, non-contact metrology with high repeatability
- In situ calibration improves repeatability
- Fast identification of production defects enables upstream process optimization to reduce waste
- Ease of part placement reduces setup time per part
- Highly configurable and optimized for each manufacturer’s specific application
- Measurement of surface finish as well as color and gloss
Introduction to ZeroTouch®
Equipped with application-based custom sensors, ZeroTouch captures millions of data points per second with variable levels of data density levels—all in just one scan.
Multisensor measurement of complex geometries such as bores, undercuts and chamfers across a wide range of surface materials enable precise inspection of intricate parts with low GRR.
Advanced Analytics Integration
Designed to integrate with your existing data architecture and industry-proven analytics software, parts can be analyzed by comparing point cloud scans with nominal CAD models and GD&T controls.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) data can drive warnings to the MES, reducing variability and scrap.
Configurable Control Software
Working with MES, ZeroTouch stores part inspection programs and measurement data for every part, preserving data integrity.
Graphical, menu-driven part inspection planning tools eliminate the need for specialized programming. Plans can be launched easily by recalling the program from MES, or via an optional barcode reader.
- Turbine blades
- Compressor blades
- Powertrain components
- Gears & sprockets
- Break components
- Valve bodies
- Gasket surfaces
- Dental implants
- Medical implants (ocular, spinal, orthopedic)
- Surgical & general instruments
- Distractors (mandibular, cranial, osteo)
300 x 300 x 300 (L x W x H)
Typical cycle time < 3 minutes
0 to 10 Kgs
240 x 150 x 190 cm (W x D x H)
- Barcode reader
- Micro-environmental temperature control (±0.5° C)
- Automatic part registration
- Part load/unload robot integration
- ISO Class 3 clean air system
3,550 Kg (7,825 lbs)
High-performance GPU PC, Intel® Core™ i7-7700T processor