Defect Detection System
Smart Inspection in Seconds
A deep learning defect detection system that identifies surface imperfections with speed, reliability, and precision.
Featuring deep learning technology, DWFritz Automation’s Defect Detection System quickly identifies defective or anomalous parts, helping manufacturers reduce costs and meet consumer quality expectations.
- High powered GPU image processing system
- High resolution camera with global shutter optimizes field of view and measurement precision
- Custom multispectral lighting and strobe controller
- Custom fixturing and part handling capabilities
- Flexible inspection system combines advanced machine vision with deep learning algorithms
- Surface defect detection distinguishes desired features from anomalies while tolerating natural variations in complex patterns
- Detects defects on glossy, shiny or rough surfaces
- Easy setup and operation with automatic orientation of part for inspection
- Provides precise part placement without marring the part surface
- Identifies production defects in real-time, enabling adjustment of upstream processes to reduce waste
Innovative Artificial Intelligence
Smartphone glass defects detected by the system
While traditional machine vision systems use complex rules-based algorithms and require precise defect definitions, the deep learning software learns from images of good and bad parts, reducing the time needed to specify defects and respond to changing requirements. Combined with advanced robotics, custom multispectral lighting and custom fixturing, the DWFritz Defect Detection System helps improve product quality while reducing manufacturing and warranty costs.
- Powertrain components
- Gasket surfaces
- Surgical and general instruments
- Medical implants
- Dental implants
203 x 135 x 6 mm (L x W x H)