A high-speed, non-contact metrology and inspection platform for processing complex geometries faster than a traditional CMM.
ZeroTouch uses a unique 5-axis architecture and best-in-class sensors, improving measurement quality.
ZeroTouch captures complex dimensional measurements in minutes.
ZeroTouch rapidly performs multiple measurements simultaneously.
A robust, non-contact metrology platform, ZeroTouch rapidly captures millions of data points to create a high-precision 3D point cloud, enabling rapid measurement of complex part geometries and precise inspection of the most intricate parts with low GRR.
Minimize Tolerance Stack Error
ZeroTouch’s unique planar air bearing design minimizes tolerance stack error. By providing extremely smooth, high-speed motion of precision stages, this near-zero friction design ensures more consistent performance, minimizing mechanical wear and improving GRR.
Advanced Analytics Integration
Through industry proven and recognized analytics software, parts can be analyzed by comparing point cloud scans with nominal CAD models and GD&T controls. Statistical process control (SPC) data can drive warnings to reduce variability and scrap.
Graphical Part Inspection Planning
Graphical, menu-driven part inspection planning tools eliminate the need for specialized programming. Plans can be launched easily by recalling the program from MES, or via an optional barcode reader.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid 3D micron-level precision point cloud generation
- High repeatability
- GD&T measurements of complex geometries such as chamfers, knife edges, undercuts and bores
- Advanced analytics integration with application specific tools
- Configurable metrology sensor bridge, including laser, confocal sensors and high-resolution cameras with multispectral lighting
- Simple part inspection programming
- Rapid identification of production defects enables upstream process optimization
- Ease of part fixturing reduces setup time per part
300 x 300 x 300 mm (L x W x H)
Typical cycle time < 3 minutes
Up to 10 Kgs
240 x 150 x 190 cm (W x D x H)
3,550 kg (7,825 lbs)
- Part programming
- Barcode reader
- Micro-environmental temperature control (±0.05°C)
- Automatic part registration
- Part load/unload robot integration
- ISO Class 3 clean air system
High performance GPU PC, Intel® Core™ i7-7700T processor, with dual Intel® 19” Diagonal Capacitive Industrial touchscreen monitors
Removing the "Programming" from Part Inspections
Production bottlenecks happen. When one station produces more than subsequent stations, the production line slows down. For the manufacturing industry, metrology is a bottleneck. But does it have to be?
3D Printed vs Machined Fixtures and ZeroTouch®
The popular narrative around 3D printing generally focuses on rapid prototyping and end-use products, overshadowing one of the greatest benefits to metrology: Creating inspection fixtures.
Speed Wins in Contact vs. Non-Contact Surface Profiling
When efficiency matters in surface morphology inspection, non-contact, optical methodologies provide the same measurement results as a conventional contact profiler but in a fraction of time.
With manufacturing facilities located in the U.S. and China, DWFritz provides exceptional global support services.