Precision Automation Capabilities
From high-speed metrology and defect detection to process automation and material handling, we excel in precision engineering solutions for complex manufacturing challenges.
Our comprehensive automation design capabilities focus on inspection, metrology, and precision assembly, with a set of core competencies that enable our clients to maximize ROI and dramatically improve operational efficiencies.
Our custom, high-speed, automated inspection systems identify and classify micron-level defects and surface flaws across a wide range of materials, including transparent and translucent materials.
We specialize in high-speed, precision assembly and test automation. We are recognized in the industry for delivering the most innovative solutions, incorporating process elements such as precision dispense, welding, and force sensing. Our systems are characterized by precision and speed to enable high throughput and ensure product quality.
We design our inspection and process automation solutions using our expertise in advanced material handling, that is enabled by our ability to precisely orchestrate motion of material across multiple degrees of freedom, using vision and sensor technologies.
Research & Development
We designed our state-of-the-art R&D lab based on our years of experience solving our customers’ complex problems. Our onsite R&D lab has one objective: To test our innovative and cutting edge concepts, optimizing our ability to deliver compelling platform solutions to our customers.
- Rapid Proof of Principle (PoP) development
- Component qualification & calibration
- Advanced machine vision lighting design & testing
- Machine vision camera and 3D sensor testing
- Custom software and application development
- System prototyping
Guaranteed Process & Performance
- Rigorous risk management process that includes feasibility studies, risk identification, and recommended alternate manufacturing strategies.
- Professional project management, supply chain, sales, service, and operations teams support every project, from launch through installation and validation.
Whether you need an automated, high-speed assembly or inspection solution, or a contract manufacturing partner, we’ve got you covered.
Explore our expanding product line of industry-leading, high-speed, non-contact metrology and precision inspection solutions.
We provide support services for every machine shipped worldwide, whenever and wherever our clients need us.
With manufacturing facilities located in the U.S. and China, DWFritz provides exceptional global support services.