DWFritz Automation Capabilities
Our comprehensive solutions focus on three main areas: Metrology, Inspection & Small-Parts Assembly.
We create a variety of automated metrology machines for 3D dimensional inspection and/or transparent material analysis all specified to maximize your fast cycle times and high throughput. Our products and machines are capable of sub-micron accuracy and nanometer level repeatability to meet your challenging gage R&R standards.
We design and build inspection machines with expertise in systems engineering and software engineering for defect and surface flaw recognition. We perform all types of inspections, from the micron range all the way up to inches and beyond. Our cutting-edge custom lighting solutions with proprietary software also give you impressive machine vision capabilities.
We automate your high volume, high-speed final assembly needs, specializing in smaller components or assemblies. We utilize 3-axis, 4-axis, and 6-axis robots, including SCARA, Cartesian, cylindrical, wafer and industrial robots, depending upon your application. For example, we can insert 142-micron wire into multiple 0.2mm diametrically opposed holes at 4 per second. Or we can repeatedly apply 300-micron glue dots at a rate of three per second with 25-micron accuracy.
As the Precision Automation Experts™, we do our best to design and build you highly efficient systems integrating machine vision, advanced robotics, precision motion control, and material handling, all made possible with our proprietary software.
SOME OF OUR TECHNICAL EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- High-Precision, High-Speed Small-Parts Assembly
- Rapid Data Capture
- Absolute Accuracy
- Motion Control (PC and PLC-based architecture)
- Software Programming
- Customizable GUI
- Visual Cues
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Charts
- Throughput Improvements
- Repeatable Processes
- Inline Production Optimization
- Material Manipulation and Presentation – Cartesian, SCARA, and Cylindrical Robots
- Clean Room Capabilities
- Regulatory Compliance (Design and Testing), e.g., CE, FDA, etc.
- Off-the-shelf Integration as well as In-House Analog/Digital Electronic Design
- Controls Architecture for Single Module to Full Factory Floor with Multiple Systems
OUR SOLUTIONS LAB IS OPTIMIZED TO GIVE YOU MANY ADDED BENEFITS:
- Proof of Principle
- Research and Development
- Cutting-Edge 3D Sensor Technology
- New Business Optical Work Bench
- Electrical and Mechanical Work Stations
- 3D Printer On-Site
- Custom Lighting Technology for Advanced Machine Vision Applications
- Multiple High-Metrology Platforms
- Working relationship with vendors for testing pre-release sensor technology